Saturday 29 March 2014

Betty's Marbella - Super healthy meals delivered to your door!

Next week I'm getting lunch delivered by my gorgeous friend Bettina. She runs her own business cooking up healthy, mainly raw vegetarian meals and deliver to your work place or home. 
I'm so excited after seeing what she's planning on serving up!
Each day I will share with you what I'm eating and if I'm lucky I might be able to squeeze out a recipe or two from her ;)

Nästa vecka får jag min lunch levererad utav min kompis Bettina. Hon har sitt egna företag som dela består utav att laga upp smarriga, supernyttiga, mestadels raw vegetariska luncher som hon sedan leverar till ens jobb eller hem. 
Jag ser väldigt mycket framemot att se vad hon lagar för gott!
Kommer givetvis skriva om vad jag får för gott varje dag och med lite tur kanske jag kan klämma ut ett eller två recept från henne ;)

Hope you all have a fab weekend! Ha en underbar helg alla!

Some of her creations, borrowed from her FB page






Oh by the way. I'm paying for the food just like any other customer so this post is completely not sales related in any shape or form :)



No comments:

Post a Comment