Tuesday 11 February 2014

Vegetarian Diet

Lately I've been having a more vegetarian style diet. At the moment I do not fancy chicken or meat at all. I just want lots of veggies, fruit and other goodies.
I'm not sure why but I will just go with the flow really. 
You can expect to see quite a few delicious vegetarian recipes in the blog soon!

På senare tid har jag velat äta en mer vegetariansk kost. Jag är inte alls sugen på kyckling eller kött för tillfället. Jag vill bara äta massor med grönsaker, frukt och andra godsaker.
Varför vet jag inte men jag funderar inte så mycket på det utan kör på bara. 
Ni kan förvänta er en hel del smarriga vegetarianska recept på bloggen inom kort! 

Have you got any tasty veggie recipes to share? 
Har du något gott veggie recept att dela med dig utav?





No comments:

Post a Comment