Tuesday 3 December 2013

Gluten free week

Eating completely gluten free this week. I usually don't eat very much gluten anyway but after the weekend I've been feeling extremely bloated and have had bad tummy ache. Was actually so bad yesterday it hurt when I touched my belly, aouch! After the gym this morning I had breakfast and a shower and went to the health shop to get some new goodies. Once I was back home I baked bread (gf of course) and made a spinach and broccoli soup that I ate for dinner at work.
Do you eat gluten free?


Denna veckan äter jag helt glutenfritt. Brukar inte äta sådär jättemycket gluten i vanliga fall heller men har känt mig jättesvullen och haft ont i magen efter helgen, gjorde tillomed ont när jag tog på utsidan av min mage igår, aj aj! Efter gymmet imorse åt jag frukost och duschade sen bar det av till Hälsoaffären här för att köpa lite nya godsaker. När jag kom tillbaka hem bakade jag bröd (gf såklart) och lagade spenat och broccolisoppa som jag åt till kvällsmat på jobbet. 
Äter du glutenfritt?

If you would like the recipe for anything just post a comment and I will get it posted on the blog shortly







No comments:

Post a Comment